PDA

View Full Version : Stop the FDA - petition

Paul
04-16-2012, 19:31
This has been going around for a while...but for anyone that hasn't seen/signed it yet:

HELP US HELP YOU!

It is time to take the IPCPR/CRA battle to protect our cigars straight to the White House!
We are nearly halfway to the 25,000 signatures required by May 11, 2012 and that's great! But much more needs to be done.
We Need YOU to Sign the “Stop the FDA Petition” Online at:
Wh.gov/Qtz
You will be required to create an account, type in the letters at the bottom of the screen, and wait for a confirmation email, which may go to your SPAM or Junk Mail Folder. After you receive the confirmation email, you may then log in and sign the petition.

H.R. 1639 / S. 1461 - Traditional Cigar Manufacturing and Small Business Jobs Preservation Act

Help Protect Premium Cigars from FDA Regulation!

The petition can be found HERE (https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/%21/petition/not-allow-fda-regulate-premium-cigars/BKspSSnN?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl)

Gunsmoke
04-16-2012, 19:41
Yea I signed it once Paul. But I grew up in Chicago Where we vote early & often so I'm thinking of doing it again.

Markw4mms
04-16-2012, 20:31
Thanks for the re-post. I've already signed it as well.

drdca
04-16-2012, 21:01
Unfortunately, I don't think my signature would have much effect - I doubt they care about Canadian sigs! :confusion: