PDA

View Full Version : St Patricks has arrived!

Tony Malerich
02-13-2013, 21:24
It looks like 2013 St Patrick's Pipes have hit P&C. I suspect SP will have them up tomorrow. I'm noticing the Iceberg shapes are popping up in this year's offerings, so if you like those shapes but didn't want to shell out for an Iceberg, this may be a great opportunity. I'm debating between the Starboard and Bow. I'm not usually big on a poker, but I really like the Starboard.

Bob
02-13-2013, 21:49
The 606ft Pot has my name written all over it!!! If only the IRS would hurry up and send me my money!!!!

Bob
02-13-2013, 21:57
The Poker is out of stock! Man that was fast!!

Wyatt James
02-16-2013, 02:25
Oh I love these special pipes! They go so fast

Paul
02-17-2013, 03:35
Oh I love these special pipes! They go so fast

Sometimes gotta find one of those hole in the wall stores. The B&M still had a set from last year last time I was in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Tony Malerich
02-17-2013, 04:11
Sometimes gotta find one of those hole in the wall stores. The B&M still had a set from last year last time I was in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I had no plans to get a Christmas '12, but I saw a gorgeous cross-grain 408 at the B&M. I already have a pipe on layaway there, so I figure if I paid it off and they still had the 408 I'd go for it next. Thankfully/alas somebody else has the 408 set aside now. Honestly, I'm thrilled they have more and more pipe smokers! And I can focus on my Viprati. And I'm still getting a '13 St Patrick's for sure!

Bob
02-17-2013, 23:40
I decided to pass on getting one again this year, more important things to get and fix at the present time.

Tony Malerich
02-18-2013, 00:10
I decided to pass on getting one again this year, more important things to get and fix at the present time.

I'd been planning it for myself so I'm good. I was really taken by the poker shape at first, but the more I looked at it (and its Iceberg rendition) the more I realized I didn't like it. Apparently P&C just got the right angle with the right grain to tempt me. I went for the old Zulu shape instead - 4Noggins put their batch up over the weekend. I thought it was the Iceberg Port, but I realized it's actually the two pipe Antique set "old style" Zulu.