PDA

View Full Version : Kervaig Pipe Club - latest mag'

jimbo44
07-22-2014, 16:47
I suppose that etiquette says that I should wait for Sergeant Matron to post this; but, why wait? - it's too good!

http://www.kearvaigpipeclub.co.uk/KPCNL17.pdf

Play spot the Matron, Allyby, Plugugly and Jimbo.

morty58
07-22-2014, 17:03
Thanks Jim.!
I love it.!!! Matron sure puts a lot of work into this excellent Magazine.!!!
Bookmarked.

allyby
07-22-2014, 17:33
Bodie and Doyle.:rofl::funny::tatice_03:

Brooklin Bill
07-22-2014, 18:11
The cover boys leave a lot to be desired

Sergeant Matron
07-23-2014, 07:23
Thanks chaps, and no bother at all Jim in you putting a shout out for the mag. I think 'The Professionals' (aka Jimbo & Plugugly) have added a splendid new dimension with their wine fulminations, so a big thanks for that!

Sergeant Matron
07-23-2014, 07:24

Quite right Bill! I think soft focus will be in order for similar shots...

allyby
07-23-2014, 07:32

Thanks chaps, and no bother at all Jim in you putting a shout out for the mag. I think 'The Professionals' (aka Jimbo & Plugugly) have added a splendid new dimension with their wine fulminations, so a big thanks for that!

Hey Guys! Pick on someone you own size!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

briandevlin
07-23-2014, 08:02
Great read I picked up a magazine in a Kirkcaldy pipe shop o couple of years ago cant remember the name of the shop, good read the pdf its very interesting plug ugly looks right at home with a pipe in his mouth and full wine glass in his hand. Were these pictures pre op Ally?

I'm not young enough to know everything

allyby
07-23-2014, 08:58
Were these pictures pre op Ally?

About 12 days prior Brian.

St. Bernhardt
07-23-2014, 09:52
Brilliant mag, Matron!

bfg1984
07-23-2014, 13:23
Loved the mag!
What a great looking bunch of pipers we have here.......especially the guy in the pink shirt towards the end of the issue!:wink:

Brooklin Bill
07-23-2014, 14:22
I really enjoyed reading it as well. I had to do it in 3 parts due to timing but this is a fine production. I enjoyed the wine section. All in all the newsletter gave me plenty of laughs.

Sergeant Matron
07-23-2014, 18:18
Great read I picked up a magazine in a Kirkcaldy pipe shop o couple of years ago cant remember the name of the shop, good read the pdf its very interesting plug ugly looks right at home with a pipe in his mouth and full wine glass in his hand. Were these pictures pre op Ally?

Hi Brian,
That would be GT Coventry of Kirkcaldy. Maclean Dorward, the proprietor is a really good chap - a stalwart of the trade and always has the 'craic'. I think the mag you picked up would have been the one with the review of GT Coventry in.

Sergeant Matron
07-23-2014, 18:19
Loved the mag!
What a great looking bunch of pipers we have here.......especially the guy in the pink shirt towards the end of the issue!:wink:

Not a bad Pipe Face for a young fella Dan, but I think that readers would have spent more time looking at the young lady in the stripy dress - no offence!!:wink:

Zappano
07-23-2014, 19:29
Outstandig mag! :rofl:
keep on going! :doubleup:

bfg1984
07-23-2014, 19:47
Not a bad Pipe Face for a young fella Dan, but I think that readers would have spent more time looking at the young lady in the stripy dress - no offence!!:wink:

lol, them and me both! come to think of it see may have been the reason i went out the slow smoke contest.......just to distracting!!!