PDA

View Full Version : Arrowhead Pipe Club (Flint Michigan)

GroomedForRelaxing
10-16-2015, 03:03
In case anyone is in the area.

The Arrowhead Pipe Club is hosting the 2015 IAPSC Pipe smoking contest and show.
It will be held October 23-25th, 2015 at the American Legion Post 294, 3440 Morrish Rd, Swartz Creek, MI 48473.

Friday, October 23
7pm-Midnight - Hospitality in the Cub Room (in the rear American Legion building). Food and Spirits will be available.

Saturday, October 24
9:00am - Pipe Show begins in Main Hall. Numerous Vendors and Collectors will be showing their pipes and tobacco. Door Prizes will be given throughout the day to registered contestants.
1:30pm - World Pipe Smoking Contest, official light-up at 1:45pm. All contestants will win a prize.
6:00pm - Social Hour with Cash Bar
7:00pm - Awards Banquet served by Battiste's Temple Dining Room Catering. Banquet Tickets are available for $35 each if purchased before September 15, 2015, ($40 after Sept 15).

Sunday, October 25
9:00am - Annual Business Meeting with Breakfast Buffet. Held in the Club Room of the American Legion. Tickets for breakfast are $10 per person.

http://www.iapsc.net/

I am a brand new club member there, but in case there were other fellows in the area (or willing to travel) I thought I should drop this info out here.