PDA

View Full Version : Five Brothers Tobacco

nsfisher
03-08-2012, 03:40
Has anyone here tried this tobacco? What is your opinion?

Bob
03-08-2012, 03:45
It is a love it or hate it tobacco, and I love it. It is very high in the nic content, so if you don't like high nic tobacco you might not like this. I use Five Brothers to add strength to other OTC's. Five Brothers is also good for kindling when smoking flakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markw4mms
03-08-2012, 05:36
I have a pouch of it, and it is kinda strong, but really reminds me of RYO tobacco. I guess because it's a shag cut and no flavorings that I could detect. It's kind like Drum, except s little stronger.

Lestrade
03-08-2012, 07:04
I like it, a lot.

nsfisher
03-08-2012, 13:00
OK then, thanks for input guys. I guess on my next order, i will have to try some then.

Jesla
03-08-2012, 13:10
I order 5 bros. by the case from The Liquor Store (http://www.pipetobaccotls.com/page04.html)

IrishRover
03-09-2012, 01:28
I am not a big fan of it. THe pouch I received was very dried out. I did try to revive it and it somewhat worked... I just wasn't a fan.. Although the nic hit was very high, which I did like.

IrishRover
03-09-2012, 01:30
I order 5 bros. by the case from The Liquor Store (http://www.pipetobaccotls.com/page04.html)

Wow, you don't hear much about them.. Byron is a good guy to deal with. I've delt with hia couple of times and it was always a smooth transaction

Bob
03-09-2012, 01:35
I am not a big fan of it. THe pouch I received was very dried out. I did try to revive it and it somewhat worked... I just wasn't a fan.. Although the nic hit was very high, which I did like.

That is one thing I found strange about it, but like you I rehydrate it and then enjoy!! As good as the seal on those pouches are you wouldn't think it would be so dry, but I have spoke to a gent that worked where it is produced and he informed me that it is that dry when pouched.

IrishRover
03-09-2012, 01:38
That is one thing I found strange about it, but like you I rehydrate it and then enjoy!! As good as the seal on those pouches are you wouldn't think it would be so dry, but I have spoke to a gent that worked where it is produced and he informed me that it is that dry when pouched.

Wow, I would have never thought it was packaged that way.... that's interesting!