PDA

View Full Version : PSU TotM......

Jesla
03-16-2012, 13:33
Ok here we go up for April is CARTER HALL .... Also staring April 1st the weed poll for May will begin and last a week. This will allow plenty of time to get the weed. Any suggestion are welcome here. Thanks Guys.....now Let's Go......

mike68
03-16-2012, 13:52
Would like to offer a suggestion for May...as I've been on a cigar-leaf kick of late, I've been wanting to try GL's Robusto with all the others...as I think it's still pretty available it might be a good option...thoughts?

olderthandirt
03-16-2012, 14:31
I'll be picking up some CH today so I'll be ready for input.

Should there be a separate thread for suggestions for May?
Might avoid confusion... or may add to it for that matter! IDK, just talkin' (-:

Paul
03-16-2012, 14:37
Woo hoo, so carter hall it is...I may have to join this one a little later in April, well by the 2nd week of April...either way, I'll be in.

As a suggestion for May...I'll just throw out a sight sponsor cigar leaf suggestion of H&H Virginia Spice...I have a bunch around but haven't smoked it yet.

Also, just to throw this out there - perhaps we can set up a public group...it will be off the forums, but a public group anybody can/see join (provided they look). Maybe a bit easier to keep track (I'm kind of with Brian, may be easier to have a different thread for the next months suggestion)

Maybe for the first week of April, we can submit suggestions for May...then the second week April, we take the top 2 or 3 suggestions, do a poll for a week? And I have no problem maintaining creation/closure of polls and threads if need be :) !

Markw4mms
03-16-2012, 14:40
I see you have another thread that is the same as this with no replies. I'm going to delete it so we don't have multiple threads on the same topic.

Bob
03-16-2012, 14:55
I'll be picking up some CH today so I'll be ready for input.

Should there be a separate thread for suggestions for May?
Might avoid confusion... or may add to it for that matter! IDK, just talkin' (-:

I suggest that Jeff start a Public Group for ToTM, that way it wont clutter up the forums.

Markw4mms
03-16-2012, 14:58
That's a great idea Bob. I think with a group, only those who choose to participate could join the group and no one who doesn't want to do ToTM will have to see a bunch of folk discussing the same blend for days on end..

Paul
03-16-2012, 15:06
That's a great idea Bob. I think with a group, only those who choose to participate could join the group and no one who doesn't want to do ToTM will have to see a bunch of folk discussing the same blend for days on end..

We can also create a thread "announcement" that we keep closed...just use that as a reminder to anybody new that wants to join, and we can place the link of the group as well as what is being smoke that month...and myself or whomever can bump it up every month.

Jesla
OK with me....gimme a few to figure it out...

I still a little Med woosy ATM.....

olderthandirt
I suggest that Jeff start a Public Group for ToTM, that way it wont clutter up the forums.

+1 on that suggestion Bob, way to earn your keep around here! (-:

Bob
03-16-2012, 15:11
Paul I think after the Group is formed you could just delete these threads and put up announcement as you said earlier.

Paul
03-16-2012, 15:13
Sounds like a plan Bob :) !

I'm getting myself confused, lol..which is not hard to do!

Arkie_
03-16-2012, 15:16
I got a pouch of CH and I'm looking forward to doing the TOM. It was the first blend I ever smoked about 40 years ago but I never smoked again until a few months ago. I liked CH but I spent all those years in search of the perfect blend rather than go back to it.

Bob
03-16-2012, 15:17
Sounds like a plan Bob :) !

I'm getting myself confused, lol..which is not hard to do!

LOL, that's why I started the thread in the mods forum, there were four threads in the tobacco forums on this!!!

Markw4mms
03-16-2012, 15:17
Ok, the group has been created, anyone who wants to participate should join it now. Post your announcement, Paul. I'm closing this thread.

Paul
03-16-2012, 15:59
Announcement posted, but here's the link to the public group as well:

http://www.pipesmokerunleashed.com/forum/group.php?groupid=9