Thread: It is Started...

Registered Member
    Pipe smoker since

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

It is Started...

If I don't mistake here is the start of one of the FDA's stricter regulations against tobacco products.

003-039-0007.jpg

Now. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?
    When is the FDA going to force the food companies to put health warnings about the chemicals used in their preservatives, colorings, etc. that cause cancer? And as we are on that subject, when will the brewers be obligated to put warning signs as well, and I'm talking relevant warning signs?
    I'll stop here as the examples could turn into a lengthy list.

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

1 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffer View Post
    If I don't mistake here is the start of one of the FDA's stricter regulations against tobacco products.

003-039-0007.jpg

Now. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?
    When is the FDA going to force the food companies to put health warnings about the chemicals used in their preservatives, colorings, etc. that cause cancer? And as we are on that subject, when will the brewers be obligated to put warning signs as well, and I'm talking relevant warning signs?
    I'll stop here as the examples could turn into a lengthy list.
    You're right. If tobacco products have to carry warnings on the labels, the alcohol industry should be made to carry a warning about the dangers of over consumption, too. But the tobacco industry has already been demonized making it a cheap, easy target.
    Russ

After all of the statistics and reports are finished with, I've come to the conclusion that the only real danger of smoking a pipe is being interrupted.