Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New IMP meer on the way

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Iím still toying with the idea of getting a new Meer but Iíve had really bad luck with the draw. The airways are just too tight for my liking on the three Meers that I do have. Iíd be interested in hearing how you like the draw when ya get it.

Real Name
    Ed
    Pipe smoker since

Quote Originally Posted by Hawky454 View Post
    Iím still toying with the idea of getting a new Meer but Iíve had really bad luck with the draw. The airways are just too tight for my liking on the three Meers that I do have. Iíd be interested in hearing how you like the draw when ya get it.
    The problem I've had with the draw, as suggested by my original post, is that those straw-like "tenons" in some meers are too narrow and clog up easily. The only meer I considered for this purchase is an IMP, because my previous IMP meer had a push tenon, similar to those in briar pipes, and not that pesky straw. For that reason the draw in that IMP meer was fine. Perhaps you should consider an IMP, unless you can find another brand that manufactures meer with the right tenon style.
    je ne suis pas un fumeur de pipe.

Real Name
    Ed
    Pipe smoker since

6 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbass View Post
    Hope you love your new IMP Ed, as I do my pair of them. Please post a picture of your new pair of white gloves.
    As requested. I got it today. Looking good to me.

je ne suis pas un fumeur de pipe.

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

Quote Originally Posted by Zeaward View Post
    As requested. I got it today. Looking good to me.

Just sparkling, Ed.
    Russ

After all of the statistics and reports are finished with, I've come to the conclusion that the only real danger of smoking a pipe is being interrupted.

Real Name
    Sonny
    Pipe smoker since
    Since 2016

Now that sir, is a beautiful pipe! Contrats! That would look good with my nefarious Pirate garb I wear at the Ren Faire...I usually take one of my large Wellingtons...Last year, had this one kid come up and say, "That's a really crispy pipe dude!"...I think the Meer would be a good fit. Just might have to look into one!
    Take care and check six!

McGyver

"If it ain't broke, you haven't tried hard enough yet"

Pipe Smoking - The next Extreme Sport - Where else can you take something that can cost almost as much as a car, fill it with combustible material, and light it on fire...for enjoyment!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12