Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: What's in your pipe? June 2018

Real Name
    Dave

8 members Liked or found this post helpful.

91 F here in NY. AC is on. Going to smoke some Desktop blend in a '69 Dunhill, drinking Dave's Ice Coffee Blend; equal parts Bustello Espresso, French Vanilla, and Hazelnut flavored coffees, over ice with pure Cane Sugar, and 2% Milk, it's excellent!

Real Name
    Crawford
    Pipe smoker since
    Off and on since 1972

7 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcmtk View Post
    91 F here in NY. AC is on. Going to smoke some Desktop blend in a '69 Dunhill, drinking Dave's Ice Coffee Blend; equal parts Bustello Espresso, French Vanilla, and Hazelnut flovored coffees, over ice with pure Cane Sugar, and 2% Milk, it's excellent!

Far too complicated for me - opening a bottle of cold beer is easier - but I bet it tasted wonderful in that heat.

Not a bad day here after a cold start...still chilly in the shade though. I came across two unopened pouches of Brebbia Classic English Mix No 8 I bought years ago so decided to have a bowl....should have read the label as I found out too late it has Latakia in it. That'll be going in the bin. I immediately refilled with Bosun Cut Plug to ghost the ghost.

Pipe smoker since

7 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Expect to get my car back from the body shop tomorrow, thankyou grandaughter #1. JKP in an Ardor an coffee.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​Tom

Real Name
    Steve
    Pipe smoker since

5 members Liked or found this post helpful.

A wonderful evening's smoke of C&D Engine 99 in my Pibe Dan reform tribute. Really appreciate this tobac after a few bowls of new tobacs I'm trying out. Not to mention the improvement offered by a glass of good Chardonnay alongside .
    www.custompipestems.com pipe stems replaced, designed and modified

Off the Starboard Beam, Just Over the Horizon!
    Real Name
    John
    Pipe smoker since

4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Aye Lads, my earlier smoke was a nice bowl o Borkum Riff in me Kaywoodie Standard

IMG_1026.jpg

Now fer me aft victual smoke tis Mr Rattray's Hal O the Wind in me Barclay - Rex Canadian...

IMG_1431.jpg

Beginin me two day weekend off fer mid week... Gonna go to GA to visit me newest granddaughter and her big sister... then it's off to the VA to kill a day wit testin fer me torticollis.. sawbones thinks he may 'ave a cure... rum is a cure innit?
    "All I ask is a tall ship and a star to sail her by." - John Masefield

"It is not that life ashore is distasteful to me. But life at sea is better." Sir Francis Drake, Sea Captain

Proud Member of the Walrus Club

Visit http://www.reserectedpipes.wordpress.com

Off the Starboard Beam, Just Over the Horizon!
    Real Name
    John
    Pipe smoker since

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcmtk View Post
    91 F here in NY. AC is on. Going to smoke some Desktop blend in a '69 Dunhill, drinking Dave's Ice Coffee Blend; equal parts Bustello Espresso, French Vanilla, and Hazelnut flavored coffees, over ice with pure Cane Sugar, and 2% Milk, it's excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishgaucho View Post
    Far too complicated for me - opening a bottle of cold beer is easier - but I bet it tasted wonderful in that heat.

Not a bad day here after a cold start...still chilly in the shade though. I came across two unopened pouches of Brebbia Classic English Mix No 8 I bought years ago so decided to have a bowl....should have read the label as I found out too late it has Latakia in it. That'll be going in the bin. I immediately refilled with Bosun Cut Plug to ghost the ghost.
    Aye Dave, I 'as to agree wit Crawford on this'un... too much math fer this humble pyrate... N Crawford as to the bin gettin the Latakia, if Ye were in the northern hemisphere I'd ave 'ad me crew come relieve Ye of said baccy...

On a nother note if thar be anyone wot want's a pouch o the Five Brothers PM me and I'll sail it yer way! Only a couple bowls out o the pouch...
    "All I ask is a tall ship and a star to sail her by." - John Masefield

"It is not that life ashore is distasteful to me. But life at sea is better." Sir Francis Drake, Sea Captain

Proud Member of the Walrus Club

Visit http://www.reserectedpipes.wordpress.com

Real Name
    Anthony
    Pipe smoker since

1 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by PyrateMate View Post
    On a nother note if thar be anyone wot want's a pouch o the Five Brothers PM me and I'll sail it yer way! Only a couple bowls out o the pouch...
    You don't like it, John?
    COOK'S FINE PIPE WORKS
    QUALITY SMOKING PIPE REPAIR & RESTORATION

fb: cooksfinepipeworks | tw: CooksFPW | ig: cooksfinepipeworks

Real Name
    Jesper Nielsen
    Pipe smoker since

1 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Good morning to you all.
    First smoke of the day; Peterson's 'Old Dublin' in a Butz-Choquin no. 1789 - Panache.

Choquin Dublin.jpg

In tabaco veritas et fumo ergo sum
    (Masperius the Elder)

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162