Thread: Specials - Briarworks and More

4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Specials - Briarworks and More

SPC's deals of the day include Brairworks and the Calabash. Briarworks had a deal going recently of 50% off select pipes but didn't include the Calabash, this one does.

Damn, wish I had $270 laying around.

https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/n.../?special=sale

Real Name
    Chris
    Pipe smoker since

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    SPC's deals of the day include Brairworks and the Calabash. Briarworks had a deal going recently of 50% off select pipes but didn't include the Calabash, this one does.

Damn, wish I had $270 laying around.

https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/n.../?special=sale
    Billy PM might be interested in this. I suppose he's seen it?

Quote Originally Posted by plugugly View Post
    Billy PM might be interested in this. I suppose he's seen it?
    Dunno, but if not maybe he'll see it now. I just want someone to buy those Calabash so they quit taunting me, haha.

Always wanted one and there's some other good deals if anyone's looking to buy a pipe.

https://www.smokingpipes.com/special...=tobacco-pipes

7 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Thanks for the heads up gentlemen! Those are some pretty sweet deals right there, but lucky for me I prefer the simpler shapes at the lower price point. Still pretty tempting though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Billy
    --------
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.

Real Name
    Anthony
    Pipe smoker since

That's a really good deal on that calabash. They're no longer being made. So, it's one of the last of its kind available. I'd be on it if I could.

One day, I will no longer be buying tools and equipment for the shop. One day...
    COOK'S FINE PIPE WORKS
    QUALITY SMOKING PIPE REPAIR, RESTORATION & BEAUTIFICATION

www: cooksfinepipeworks.com | fb: cooksfinepipeworks | tw: CooksFPW | ig: cooksfinepipeworks

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

I had no idea they were no longer making the Calabash. Now I really want one, there were two available earlier. But even at a discount it's out of my league. Fixed income, etc., and although I don't buy tools my weakness is tobacco. My TAD has always been greater than my PAD. Had I not bought tobacco this month it might have been doable.

Real Name
    Anthony
    Pipe smoker since

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    I had no idea they were no longer making the Calabash. Now I really want one, there were two available earlier. But even at a discount it's out of my league. Fixed income, etc., and although I don't buy tools my weakness is tobacco. My TAD has always been greater than my PAD. Had I not bought tobacco this month it might have been doable.
    All of the shapes in the Signature series are coming to an end. They're going to concentrate on production of their Classic and Original series pipes in the future. So, Billy isn't out of the woods yet.

EDIT: I suppose it's possible that some Signature shapes may see a limited resurrection at some point or something. I should never say never.
    Last edited by Piffyr; 07-14-2018 at 20:03.
    COOK'S FINE PIPE WORKS
    QUALITY SMOKING PIPE REPAIR, RESTORATION & BEAUTIFICATION

www: cooksfinepipeworks.com | fb: cooksfinepipeworks | tw: CooksFPW | ig: cooksfinepipeworks

What was once 10 pipes on sale is down to 5. If today's specials last until next month and nobody buys that last Calabash until then I might have a chance. Who am I kidding, somebody just buy it and put me out of my misery, haha.