Thread: Tabaco S.N. (Sentimiento Nacional) Attn. Scottishgaucho

Real Name
    Dave

7 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Tabaco S.N. (Sentimiento Nacional) Attn. Scottishgaucho

Crawford, ever heard about this blender,

http://www.tabacosn.com.ar/

Real Name
    Crawford
    Pipe smoker since
    Off and on since 1972

7 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Yes Dave I have although I've not tried it. The price put me off to be honest as here it costs around the same price as SG blends. It's available to order online and can be bought in Buenos Aires at a couple of places. I just haven't been attracted to it enough to buy it especially as the Sayri twist is a hell of a lot cheaper and more my taste. The SN blends from what I've seen are mostly aromatics and the non aromatics have latakia in them which put me right off.

You're the second member to have asked me about them on here...think it was corndog who asked me last week. Are they advertising in the US?

Real Name
    Dave

6 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishgaucho View Post
    Yes Dave I have although I've not tried it. The price put me off to be honest as here it costs around the same price as SG blends. It's available to order online and can be bought in Buenos Aires at a couple of places. I just haven't been attracted to it enough to buy it especially as the Sayri twist is a hell of a lot cheaper and more my taste. The SN blends from what I've seen are mostly aromatics and the non aromatics have latakia in them which put me right off.

You're the second member to have asked me about them on here...think it was corndog who asked me last week. Are they advertising in the US?
    No, I saw it mentioned on another forum.

Real Name
    Crawford
    Pipe smoker since
    Off and on since 1972

8 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcmtk View Post
    No, I saw it mentioned on another forum.
    I don't like the way they operate to be honest. They're far too political for my liking and love to bang their own drum. I'd be surprised if their product is as good as they make it out to be especially for the price they charge. I could be wrong.

5 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Nope, wasn't me. At least I don't remember it if it was.

Real Name
    Crawford
    Pipe smoker since
    Off and on since 1972

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    Nope, wasn't me. At least I don't remember it if it was.
    Whoever it was my reply was probably diplomatic to say the least. SN are just a bunch of moaners in my opinion. They can't hack having to compete with the increasing amount of imported blends now available here.

Whoever it was my reply was probably diplomatic to say the least. SN are just a bunch of moaners in my opinion. They can't hack having to compete with the increasing amount of imported blends now available here.
    Haha, it's all good. I do remember reading about them and I blame it all on Jimmy Inks because he reviewed them. But it wasn't me who asked, as soon as I saw it was available only from them and not here in the states I lost what little interest I had in getting any. There's only one place I'm interested in buying from abroad and last time I checked Germany wasn't located in South America.

Real Name
    Crawford
    Pipe smoker since
    Off and on since 1972

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    There's only one place I'm interested in buying from abroad and last time I checked Germany wasn't located in South America.