Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188
Results 1,871 to 1,878 of 1878

Thread: What Is In Your Pipe? - November 2018.

At a nearby bakery sampling their goodies.
    Real Name
    Jim (ain't got no) Doe
    Pipe smoker since

7 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Now smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip. This should get me to dinner time.
    ...to the topTop

PSU Member
    Real Name
    Ed
    Pipe smoker since

11 members Liked or found this post helpful.

I find that some flake type blends take very well to a MM Patriot cob. Chief among these is the F&T Cut Blended Plug, actually a semi-broken flake type of deal. This is a good pipe and baccy combo with which to follow the human horror of NBC Dateline as I'm doing now. The mixture of depravity (watching a real crime investigation) and the becalmed and the soothing (smoking this pipe) is a valid existential choice. Isn't that what Sherlock Holmes did?

...to the topTop

At a nearby bakery sampling their goodies.
    Real Name
    Jim (ain't got no) Doe
    Pipe smoker since

8 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Relaxing after a really wonderful scallops and John Wayne casserole with freshly baked strawberry cheesecake for dessert. Now smoking Saint James Flake in a 1970s slight bend Caminetto Business 134 p o k e r with a pearl gold acrylic stem.
    ...to the topTop

8 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Happy Birthday Jim Smoking some Capt Black Dark Red in a Pioneer 1/4 bent Meer,
    ...to the topTop

Off the Starboard Beam, Just Over the Horizon!
    Real Name
    John
    Pipe smoker since

12 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Aye Lads, I trust Ye all 'ad a fine day goin bout Ye business... I would like to take this time to wish our own Egg Fryer fullsizeoutput_889.jpg Mr Inks a hearty Happy Birthday!! fullsizeoutput_892.jpg Aye, n I'll bet the nubiles give 'im a nice time fer sure...

Smoked several bowls t day o me olde favorite Presbyterian Melange in me Peterson Racing Green and ManXMan...

So t night 'twill be a bowl o '14 Peterson Holiday Season in me Peterson 03 Kildare.

IMG_1531.jpg
    "All I ask is a tall ship and a star to sail her by." - John Masefield

"It is not that life ashore is distasteful to me. But life at sea is better." Sir Francis Drake, Sea Captain

Proud Member of the Walrus Club

Visit http://www.reserectedpipes.wordpress.com
    ...to the topTop

Off the Starboard Beam, Just Over the Horizon!
    Real Name
    John
    Pipe smoker since

6 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by paulfg View Post
    After a bowl of 1792 Flake in a Peterson 11s shape English made pre republic deluxe now another one this time in a 362 system 0 grade English made
    Aye Paul, Ye be 'avin a nice pipe fer a nice blend o baccy.. I miss 'avin the 1792 'tis a good baccy fer sure! I may needs t put Ye on me plunder list.. Baccy n pipe! pirates.gif when me mates come by Ye know wot t do...
    "All I ask is a tall ship and a star to sail her by." - John Masefield

"It is not that life ashore is distasteful to me. But life at sea is better." Sir Francis Drake, Sea Captain

Proud Member of the Walrus Club

Visit http://www.reserectedpipes.wordpress.com
    ...to the topTop

Pipe smoker since
    From late 80's

9 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Hello from Greece, we have sun here in Athens and 12C but it's cold. I went to the market today, i bought 2 fleece scarf, 2 coloured Kompoloi and a leather belt then in the gas station for my bike and now back home for relaxation.

4 noggins Lord Methley's in the above modified by me [rustic and paint] Stanwell.
    Pipes and Tobaccos: http://Pipe-smoke.blogspot.com
    Μy Youtube channel: http://tinyurl.com/p3lzsuk
    ...to the topTop

Real Name
    Chris
    Pipe smoker since

9 members Liked or found this post helpful.

HU Tobacco Flanagan (2013) in a 60's regd. Stanwell pot - great smoker, this.

I only smoke three 'proper' (no Lat) oriental blends - this, GLP Cairo and Robert Lewis Orcilla. The latter is an old blend and would probably be regarded as typical of the genre; Cairo is much lighter and has a nice lemony note; Flanagan is richer and "deeper" than any other oriental I have tried - and it is a slow-burning flake, whereas the others are ribbon-cut tobaccos.

Stan Pot (2).jpg
    ...to the topTop