Thread: Code 403. Bemused.

PSU Member
    Real Name
    Ed
    Pipe smoker since

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Code 403. Bemused.

Couldn't post a photo of last night's smoke at the time, as I kept receiving a 403 code notification on the What are you smoking thread: "Forbidden! Access to this resource on this server is denied". And it just happened again. Perhaps just a glitch and not some hacker weirdness. The problem is not with flickr, as I'm able to post on other forums and on FB. I can't even upload any jpeg directly into this thread, from my computer. I tried to post in that thread without photos and it again gave me the 403 code. I've had no problems posting in other threads. I hope everything will be revealed in the fullness of time.

Real Name
    Dave

4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeaward View Post
    Couldn't post a photo of last night's smoke at the time, as I kept receiving a 403 code notification on the What are you smoking thread: "Forbidden! Access to this resource on this server is denied". And it just happened again. Perhaps just a glitch and not some hacker weirdness. The problem is not with flickr, as I'm able to post on other forums and on FB. I can't even upload any jpeg directly into this thread, from my computer. I tried to post in that thread without photos and it again gave me the 403 code. I've had no problems posting in other threads. I hope everything will be revealed in the fullness of time.
    Send me the post in a PM, often it's a word that causes this.

PSU Member
    Real Name
    Ed
    Pipe smoker since

1 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcmtk View Post
    Send me the post in a PM, often it's a word that causes this.
    I could not post anything, with or without photos, on that thread. So the text could not be entered. I'll recopy the one I did post elsewhere, which were identical, and PM you.

PSU Member
    Real Name
    Ed
    Pipe smoker since

1 members Liked or found this post helpful.

The server accepted my last post, so whatever the original problem was could have been limited to that one posting. HopeIhopeIhope.