Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I've Been Up To

Real Name
    Anthony
    Pipe smoker since

7 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by craigmillar View Post
    Great to have you back Anthony missed you on the Forum those pipes are phenomenal you just got to keep your nose to the grindstone LOL.
    Between the day job and the pipe work, I've been working 16 hours a day, seven days a week for the past yen weeks or so. There's really not much nose left to grind.
    COOK'S FINE PIPE WORKS
    QUALITY SMOKING PIPE REPAIR, RESTORATION & BEAUTIFICATION

www: cooksfinepipeworks.com | fb: cooksfinepipeworks | tw: CooksFPW | ig: cooksfinepipeworks

Real Name
    Anthony
    Pipe smoker since

5 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by riff raff View Post
    Wow, I had no idea you had that much storm damage. I'm glad you were able to work through those issues. I have friends who live on the NC intercoastal, and they are still wrangling with insurance companies and work that is yet to be completed.

Those pipes pipes are stepping into the deep end of the pool! My favorite is that 1916 Comoy's pocket pipe.
    What we got in this area was a bit of fluke, I think. For the most part, it wasn't that bad except for the metric shit ton of rain that was dropping. However, there was a 30-60 second window when all hell broke lose and parts of the area are still recovering from that. Since the shop isn't attached to the house it wasn't covered by the insurance, which is part of the reason why I'm moving a good portion of it into the house in the next couple of weeks. Lesson learned.
    COOK'S FINE PIPE WORKS
    QUALITY SMOKING PIPE REPAIR, RESTORATION & BEAUTIFICATION

www: cooksfinepipeworks.com | fb: cooksfinepipeworks | tw: CooksFPW | ig: cooksfinepipeworks

Real Name
    Sonny
    Pipe smoker since
    Since 2016

7 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Anthony, those pipes look like they just came from the hands of the Artists who created them. Outstanding work...That cannot be said enough. Humble you may be, but Sir, you are a Master Craftsman in your own right.

Keep up the great work, and keep the pics coming. Few things compare to the beauty of a well crafted (and restored) pipe.
    Take care and check six!

McGyver

"If it ain't broke, you haven't tried hard enough yet"

Pipe Smoking - The next Extreme Sport - Where else can you take something that can cost almost as much as a car, fill it with combustible material, and light it on fire...for enjoyment!

Real Name
    Thomas

5 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Good to see you Anthony and am so glad you decided to stay in the biz. I couldn't post yesterday because I was unable to pry my eyes away from your pipe pics.
    I can resist anything but temptation.

PSU Member
    Real Name
    Paul
    Pipe smoker since
    first attempt 1987 disaster,stopped until Aug 2015

6 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Sorry to read of your problems but glad your on the way back.The danish style pipes do nothing for me but the BBB cavalier and the Comoy's pocket pipe wow.keep up the fantastic work
    Last edited by paulfg; 03-12-2019 at 08:29.

Real Name
    Simon
    Pipe smoker since

6 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Great to see you back, Anthony. Splendid work, Sir!
    St. Bruno simply satisfies!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12