Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Peterson Dracula 221

  1. #11
    PSU Member Catman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    U.K.
    Pipe smoker since
    February 2016
    Posts
    1,775


    3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by coalsmoke View Post
    Congrats on the new Pete, Catman! Just be careful not to leave any fang marks on the stem.
    Thanks Russ and I know, hence the stem protector...one canít be Ďtoo-thí careful, eh!🤪


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Livin' the pipe dream....

  2. #12
    PSU Member Rockbass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Real Name
    Thomas
    Posts
    7,879


    4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

    Good morning, Good people.
    c9cfc78bf512635701bb23abce9a07ab.jpg
    b24e37afd9bb3934a57ad2fd39e848e1.jpg
    103c23d6b44adfb699becf080bfc6f5d.jpg
    IMG_2753.JPG

    D#1, bless her heart, scored great tickets for the Yankees @ Indians ballgame!!!
    C&D OJK & Bayou Morning in a MM Patriot.

    OPPS Wrong thread.
    Last edited by Rockbass; 06-08-2019 at 13:16.
    I can resist anything but temptation.

  3. #13
    PSU Member Catman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    U.K.
    Pipe smoker since
    February 2016
    Posts
    1,775


    4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

    This pipeís proving to be a great little smoker and Iím loving the shape and weight of it, although I must admit that the Germainís Rich Dark Flake Iím using to break it in is adding massively to the enjoyment as it smokes so well straight off the bat without any drying time at all😃


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Livin' the pipe dream....

  4. #14
    PSU Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cathedral City CA.
    Real Name
    Jonathan
    Pipe smoker since
    On and off for 43 years
    Posts
    305


    4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    This pipeís proving to be a great little smoker and Iím loving the shape and weight of it, although I must admit that the Germainís Rich Dark Flake Iím using to break it in is adding massively to the enjoyment as it smokes so well straight off the bat without any drying time at all😃


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Be Careful breaking in the Dracula. Alway's remember that with a more : Modern : Peterson that they do not require no break in period!!! Just be cautious not to burn a harsh tasting nasty taste into a decent little pipe. With any Peterson I alwaws err on the rather slow start than what most people go at the new pipe like a smoke stack simmering away at a barbacue.

    Jon

  5. #15
    PSU Member Catman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    U.K.
    Pipe smoker since
    February 2016
    Posts
    1,775


    5 members Liked or found this post helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by etecjon View Post
    Be Careful breaking in the Dracula. Alway's remember that with a more : Modern : Peterson that they do not require no break in period!!! Just be cautious not to burn a harsh tasting nasty taste into a decent little pipe. With any Peterson I alwaws err on the rather slow start than what most people go at the new pipe like a smoke stack simmering away at a barbacue.

    Jon
    Noted with thanks Jon!👍😃


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Livin' the pipe dream....

  6. #16
    PSU Member craigmillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Trepassey. NL.
    Real Name
    Joe Millar
    Pipe smoker since
    1965
    Posts
    762


    6 members Liked or found this post helpful.

    Great thread Catman and a beauty pipe love those Neferatues

  7. #17
    PSU Member Catman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    U.K.
    Pipe smoker since
    February 2016
    Posts
    1,775


    4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by craigmillar View Post
    Great thread Catman and a beauty pipe love those Neferatues
    Thanks Joe and yeah, the more I smoke it...the more I love it!!
    Livin' the pipe dream....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •