Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1003

Thread: New Coronavirus, Covid-19 Stuff

Real Name
    Dave

1 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Some very reasonable discussion of where we are right now,

PART 1: Dr. Robert Malone, mRNA Vaccine Inventor, on Latest COVID-19 Data, Booster Shots, and the Shattered Scientific ‘Consensus’

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dr-rob...s_3979206.html

PART 2: Dr. Robert Malone on Ivermectin, Escape Mutants, and the Faulty Logic of Vaccine Mandates

https://www.theepochtimes.com/part-2...d44kwssD6kA%3D

Real Name
    Dave

New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/...t-chinese-lab/

Real Name
    Dave

Dr. Peter McCullough With Dr. Alfred Johnson: All Questions COVID-19

A lot of emphasis on EARLY TREATMENT.

https://rumble.com/vm3kue-dr.-peter-...-covid-19.html

Real Name
    Dave

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcmtk View Post
    Dr. Peter McCullough With Dr. Alfred Johnson: All Questions COVID-19

A lot of emphasis on EARLY TREATMENT.

https://rumble.com/vm3kue-dr.-peter-...-covid-19.html
    It was a link to this discussion between two qualified MD's posted on another pipe forum that got me BANNED yesterday. The admin/mod called it, and I quote, "imbecilic crap". Did the admin/mod actually listen to the presentation, I would guess no. Is the admin/mod an MD, again, I think not. He edited my post, removing the link and posting a link to factcheck.org.

My PM to the admin/mod,

Am I the imbecile? Or are the qualified Medical Doctors involved in the linked discussion in my post the imbeciles? Or is anyone who is looking for more information about covid the imbecile? It's a slippery slope there.

Delete my post, fine. Edit my post, fine. Your imbecile post, not so much. I think you know I'm an admin at another pipe forum, I understand how these things work. As I just said, those first two options are fine by me.

Best regards,

David
    So it goes...

Real Name
    Paul
    Pipe smoker since
    85’ off and on

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

It’s interesting that this man made virus has also created a lot of man made problems which have divided communities, families, political spheres and now even forums. What no one has been able to explain to me are the glaring anomalies that exist within the narrative, things such as “why wear masks when the mask can only stop particles that are 0.0005um and the virus is 0.00000000002um in size”. It’s like trying to stop water with chicken mesh!!

I should be clear too, I’m not anti vaccination! I’m anti vaccination without at least 10 years of clinical study, I’m not a lab rat for big pharma to short cut what was mandatory before this virus.
    Life is a hard master, it gives the task first, the lesson after!

Real Name
    Dave

From March 6, 2021...

Mass Vaccination in a Pandemic - Benefits versus Risks: Interview with Geert Vanden Bossche

Don't worry, I'm not going to Ban myself from PSU.

Real Name
    Dave

An interesting discussion. Public Policy seems completely separated from Science.

I need to watch this one again.
    “the limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.” Frederick Douglass

Real Name
    Zach
    Pipe smoker since

There is a known chilling effect coming from social media and internet platforms whereby people understand that if they even speak about a certain taboo topic of the time, they may be canceled/chastised/or outright banned and censored. This is ongoing throughout the pandemic where you're expected to just conform and agree with something (which is NOT science, at all) or expect that you'll be receiving any of those mentioned above. It's also called "social cooling," and it pertains to big data and surveillance. If you know, or think that you are being watched, then you are likely to conform to expected social shifts, word usage, and adopt a chilling self-censorship.

Much of what we see with fake online outrage, and no actions taken to the street or political level are, in my opinion, due to the bread and circuses. Until people are destitute and literally on the brink of starvation or without housing, and have no forms of distracting entertainment (smart phones, social media, youtube, Netflix, (Circus)) then folks at a higher level fully understand that people will remain passive. Sure, many will talk shit on the internet, but then they'll just sit their fat asses right there and miserable in their homes.

More Coke! More Snickers!

Placated. Pacified. Nullified.

Now, for what comes next in the tiers of phases from this type of meta-level action, I've only hinted at. These are the mere first stages of a social credit score under the scope of total surveillance practices. People will "act better" for better insurance scores via tracking insurance policies and what you see idiots already agreeing to use with things like "SAFE DRIVER DISCOUNTS!!! (TM)" where you are being tracked in your car, and only to collect your location data points, your driving patterns, and to what locations and stores you visit. This is to sell all that data to gov and advertisers in a round about way and often by skirting laws. Where you will be a good citizen, by not saying the wrong things, else your social credit score will end up taking a hit. Something else that is absolutely coming these next few years is a carbon-tax purchase limit implied (implemented** not implied) via banking and credit card restrictions. It's something I've seen and can provide total evidence for with companies like Visa and Mastercard testbeds. Bought enough beef this month? Your card will be declined for reaching a maximum "carbon footprint usage," purchased too much fuel? Bought too many plastics? Card declined. This is not a theory, but there are WHO card programs with Mastercard this very moment, and since mid 2019 being developed for carbon footprint tracking of the individual.

What we are actually doing in all the Five Eyes countries right now, and there is no conspiracy about it whatsoever, is we are implementing the Chinese social credit score system slowly. With all frogs in the pots, you turn the heat up gradually for a couple decades and ironically, everyone is dumb enough to go along and agree with their total enslavement. People really have no idea what is coming and that's because... ooh! A new Netflix series! A black man was shot! Ooohh, new phones! Ohhh new apps! Everyone is pacified and what we have is A Brave New World.

A state will always seek more power. A state is only looking out for it's own continued interests. All you've seen about us at ends with China is a complete farce. The co-opted leaderships in the West truly idolize China. It is where we are heading.

socialcooling.com

EDIT: Adding in a bit of a disclaimer, as I know the majority of you are not in the cutting edge of data science and tech. The social credit score is something that China has been hard at work on for many years now, and China already has the fully implemented version of a social credit economy across all controlled platforms. Baidu, WeChat, all their online shopping and all media is strictly monitored and filtered by algorithms. We've been slowly heading this direction while acting like that's not the plan. In China, you say something wrong on social media and yes, your social credit score takes hits across various categories just like shown on the website linked above. You may start to get denied based on your disagreeable attitude, work performance ratings play into this, something you say while out shopping, and it goes on to thousands of data points and ever growing data granularity.

Real Name
    Paul
    Pipe smoker since
    85’ off and on

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Agree totally Zach, it’s getting off the treadmill that’s hard for most. I’m not connected to the grid (solar/hydro) which is one of the first places they will hit I believe as it brings everyone together. When your house is cold and dark, food rotten, internet down and every device you own has a flat battery they have you right where they want you. As for food supply it’s going to get ugly!!
    Life is a hard master, it gives the task first, the lesson after!

Real Name
    Dave

Social Credit score...I'll be sent straight to the Gulag, or if we follow the Chinese example (same thing really), a slave labor camp. See Xinjiang.
    “the limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.” Frederick Douglass