Thread: A Few 'Bits & Pieces'

Real Name
    Simon
    Pipe smoker since

10 members Liked or found this post helpful.

A Few 'Bits & Pieces'

Got a couple of pipe cases from 'Wilsons of Sharrow'. Smaller than what I thought they'd be, although great for lovats & shorter pipes. Only 11, which I thought was quite cheap. Also got a spray bottle of rum 'Tobacco Flavouring' interested in giving that a try. A hardcastles pouch & finally a clay pipe of 'General Gordon'. Never smoked a clay before, seeing as it was only six quid, thought it was about time I did.

image.jpg

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

5 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Getting a couple of pipe cases is a neat idea, Simon, and the price was right, too.
    Russ

A simple life creates more time for living.

Real Name
    Crawford
    Pipe smoker since
    Off and on since 1972

Look forward to reading feedback about your rum flavouring spray experience....I take it it's for putting on tobacco and not for skooshing into your gob? I just buy a bottle of dark rum when I want to do both.

Nice cases for storing your pipes. I fail miserably in that department and tend to leave them lying about which annoys the missus. She suggested using old socks which I thought was a good idea.

Real Name
    Zach
    Pipe smoker since

Nice cases and a nice snag on the clay pipe, Simon. I have a few clays I should unwrap and smoke again. If you've never smoked a clay, just make sure you are careful your first few times smoking it very slowly as it can be really easy to burn your mouth and get a bit of tongue bite if the clay starts to get hot. Great smoking pipes and great for tasting a new blend/taste testing tobaccos.