Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is In Your Pipe, April 2021?

At a nearby bakery sampling their goodies.
    Real Name
    Jim (ain't got no) Doe
    Pipe smoker since

6 members Liked or found this post helpful.

What Is In Your Pipe, April 2021?

Starting off the month a bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a post 2007 Castello straight brown Sea Rock KK US made in Cantu (Kimo) apple with a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Real Name
    Jim (ain't got no) Doe
    Pipe smoker since

6 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Almost half way through this bowl of well aged Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem.

Real Name
    Jim (ain't got no) Doe
    Pipe smoker since

7 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Did some snacking, and am now smoking Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth straight late 50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe.

Pipe smoker since
    From late 80's

With the start of the 3rd Lockdown in November, they told us that the Cafes will open in a month, then they told will go for January, then due to cases of the virus etc, they told us in February. Then they changed it again and said March while now they say they will finally open it in April. They they are making fun of us but Okay you @ #%^ ers we will wait as long as it takes even until sun rises from the West, you can not have us locked inside for life.
    When the Cafes open, guess who will be the first customer, who will drink a double Greek coffee and smoke 2 bowls of pipe and play his Kompoloi with rage?

I am smoking Charatan No. 63 in a Stanwell, espresso plus cool water beside me.
    Pipes and Tobaccos: http://Pipe-smoke.blogspot.com
    Μy Youtube channel: http://tinyurl.com/p3lzsuk

Real Name
    Markus Wischermann
    Pipe smoker since
    First pipe smoked in autumn 1996, regular smoker since spring 1997.

Hello,

I have just struck the last gardening item off the to-do list that I made for the holidays: The bottom edge of our new fence touched the ground in several places, so those parts remained wet for some time after rainfall. I have now dug below those parts so that there is about an inch of distance between the fence and the ground. By chance the sun was shining at such an angle that I could easily see where this work was required. Now the sun goes throgh under the fence along its whole length.

But before that I smoked a sandblasted Peterson Premier 03 system pipe that I bought in Newcastle in 2017 or 18 and have only smoked half a dozen times or so since. It needed some more wiping in the bowl with alcohol to remove stain. Today's smoke showed that a bit of that strange taste is still left, but I'll smoke the pipe more regularly now and that should take care of it.

Now I'm smoking the existing mix of daily mix and living blend, but I added some G&H Dark Flake, inspired by Youtuber Pedalling Piper, whose videos I like to watch and who loves those strong tobaccos, also including the twists. I use those onky as condiments, but again a few crumbs od dark Flake havebbeen enough to take over this present mix. But pleasantly so.

Pedalling Piper's videos are short and may not be a must watch for every pipe smoker, but he at least has something to say and does so in a manner that is easy on the ears. He calls it rambling, but I have seen enough boring, uninformative clips where the poster struggles getting anything of interest across, to appreaciate the difference he makes.

Best wishes
    Markus

Real Name
    Alister, aka Ally.

HH Pure Virginia in a Barling.

Barling. Billiard...jpg

Real Name
    Simon
    Pipe smoker since

10 members Liked or found this post helpful.

A lot cooler here today, dropped down to 10C! Grousemoor Plug in a Invicta Cutty.

image.jpg

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

9 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Good Morning, Gentlemen, and Welcome to April! It's two degrees below freezing here with a cloudy sky and a coating of snow that fell overnight from a quickly moving cold front that is passing through. We should return to our regularly scheduled Spring weather here in a few days. My first pipe of the day is Peterson Flake in a Savinelli "Venere 128" with a fresh mugga coffee tucked under my jacket.

Savinelli Venere 128 Rusticated Billiard.jpg
    Russ

A simple life creates more time for living.

Pipe smoker since

good morning. PA in a Peterson Summertime 01 and coffee.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​Tom

Pipe smoker since

family got a cat.jpg

Royal Yacht in a Peterson SF PoY 2009 Rosslare:

SF POY 2009 Rosslare.jpg
    Work is the curse of the smoking classes

Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast