Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: C&D Small Batch: Eight State Burley

Real Name
    Jonathan
    Pipe smoker since
    On and off for 43 years

4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    If anyone already likes this blend, or would like to try a new tin of it, I have 10-12 tins up for trade. Make an offer for swaps via PM or here if you'd like.
    Zach,

Cornell & Diehl Tobaccos have never been up to my liking. I know that they are good blenders and all but they just don't seem to ever trip my trigger at all. Now if You have any Frog Morton or any Esoterica blends PLEASE let me know.

Thanks,

Jon

Real Name
    Dave

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

If you haven't traded it by the end of the next weekend, we'll have to work something out.

Real Name
    Zach
    Pipe smoker since

5 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by etecjon View Post
    Zach,

Cornell & Diehl Tobaccos have never been up to my liking. I know that they are good blenders and all but they just don't seem to ever trip my trigger at all. Now if You have any Frog Morton or any Esoterica blends PLEASE let me know.

Thanks,

Jon
    Funny you should say that, as I avoid Esoterica blends for the same reason. I just recently had the ample opportunity to buy a few 8 ounce bags of each and decided $7 or whatever it was total per ounce was absurd.

Real Name
    Zach
    Pipe smoker since

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

I was able to get rid of 8 tins of this at the NASPC show in Columbus. As I do have 6 sealed tins remaining, I'm still willing to part with 3 tins to anyone around the midwestern parts of the country who'd like to even trade them, tin for tin.

I'd love to trade 3 of these away for a range of other C&D tins such as Haunted Bookshop, Old Joe Krantz, any of the Lovecraft C&D series tins, or most any SG or Gawith Hoggarth tins. Especially if you've also got any of these tins sitting around in the cellar but they're not really favorites of yours and you'd like to try a limited release.
    I'm also perfectly willing to trade these small batch tins for Orlik Golden Sliced tins, or think about any offer. Basically, think about tins kicking around in your cellar that you're willing to part with to try this limited release. At the end of the day, they can just sit in my cellar and that would be fine as well but I'd rather shed a few for an equal trade and I'm not trying to gain anything from this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123