Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2021: What is in Your Pipe?

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

6 members Liked or found this post helpful.

October 2021: What is in Your Pipe?

Good Morning and Welcome to October! It's a chilly 41F/5C with a clear, starry sky and just a thin crescent of moonlight here before dawn. The smoking day has begun with a bowl of Peterson DLNR in the Stanwell "Silver Mount" and a fresh mugga coffee tucked under my jacket.

Stannwell Silver Mount.jpg
    Russ

A simple life creates more time for living.

Real Name
    Zach
    Pipe smoker since

4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Starting this month with a longing for good Halloween/seasonal fall smokes and starting with some 2016 Paul's Pipe Shop Arrowhead in an MM General cob with the translucent amber stem. I'll probably mix a bit of Mixture 79 with more of this up next. May smoke some Golden Days of Yore later, and I'm awaiting some tins of the Warped Scarecrow early next week. Will probably be smoking the daylights outta that one. The Arrowhead is burning away slowly and producing massive volumes of mild choco-vanilla icecream flavors.

Real Name
    Christian name Stan
    Pipe smoker since

5 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Good Afternoon Folks, 965 in a CPW Meerschaum Billiard with a silver band & some McChrystal's snuff.Bright & sunny but cloudy at times , we had some light sun showers, though a chill wind.
    Smoking a pipe is a way of Life. Smoking a cigar is living Life. Smoking a cigarette is serving Life. Snuff is the breath of Life
    Brevity is the soul of wit.

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

Good Almost Afternoon! It's cool, clear, and sunny here in our town and some of the leaves on the trees around our house are already changing color. Grover is pretending to be a wild wilderness cat by sneaking around the yard on the hunt for something unseen or unsmelled. Later on I have to once again fix the old, crappy basement window that tilts open to the inside. The thing won't stay closed, so I'm going to put some screws in between the window glass frame and the opening frame to see if it holds. In the workshop and smoking a bowl of HH Pure VA Flake in the Stanwell blasted billiard and there's a second mugga coffee on the tobacco table.
    Russ

Real Name
    Christian name Stan
    Pipe smoker since

Good Evening Folks, Home mix in a LCS Bulldog.
    Smoking a pipe is a way of Life. Smoking a cigar is living Life. Smoking a cigarette is serving Life. Snuff is the breath of Life

Real Name
    Christian name Stan
    Pipe smoker since

Guten Abent, Hal O'The Wynd in a Rusticated Castello Natural Virgin Bent Apple & McChrystal's snuff.

Real Name
    Markus Wischermann
    Pipe smoker since
    First pipe smoked in autumn 1996, regular smoker since spring 1997.

Hello,

my last smoke of the day is Hal O' The Wynd in my second ever pipe, a no-name slightly bent pot stamped just MARE.

It's been raining most of the evening, but I have an umbrella with me in the shed. So I won't get wet when I return to the house within the next half hour or so.

Best wishes
    Markus

Real Name
    Christian name Stan
    Pipe smoker since

Good Evening Folks, Cabbies Mix in a Sandblast Dunhill Red Bark Zulu. Watching a cops & robbers movie, Disturbing the peace.

Real Name
    Zach
    Pipe smoker since

C&D Riverboat Gambler in an MM Mark Twain cob.

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

Good Almost Evening! It's mild, clear, sunny, and just beautiful here. 🌞 Well, the broken basement window was a false alarm based on my wife hearing a noise and thinking the window fell out or something. I like non-problems. My new hobby is to watch terrible '40s/'50s black and white, one hour crime and spy movies on YouTube. The acting, scripts, and music make them really corny and fun to watch. Currently smoking another bowl of Wessex Brown VA Flake in the Stanwell blasted billiard and there's a big plastic mug of ice water on the tobacco table. 💦 Have a great night, everybody!
    Russ

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast