Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's In Your Pipe, August 2022?

Real Name
    Zach
    Pipe smoker since

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

What's In Your Pipe, August 2022?

Pegasus in a showcob last night, nothing so far today have to do a lot of running.

Initially posted in July.
    "Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to continually be part of unanimity."
    - Christopher Morley

Pipe smoker since

4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Still recovering from 2nd operation. Have a hell of a time getting on the site. Too tired to try and fix the problem for now. BCA in a Brebbia and forbidden coffee.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​Tom

Off the Starboard Beam, Just Over the Horizon!
    Real Name
    John
    Pipe smoker since

1 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by oldpipe View Post
    Still recovering from 2nd operation. Have a hell of a time getting on the site. Too tired to try and fix the problem for now. BCA in a Brebbia and forbidden coffee.
    Aye Mr. Tom, I be prayin fer a complete recovery fer Ye!
    "All I ask is a tall ship and a star to sail her by." - John Masefield

"It is not that life ashore is distasteful to me. But life at sea is better." — Sir Francis Drake, Sea Captain

Proud Member of the Walrus Club

Visit http://www.reserectedpipes.wordpress.com

Off the Starboard Beam, Just Over the Horizon!
    Real Name
    John
    Pipe smoker since

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Aye Lads, second pipe o the day be a nice bowl o Presbyterian Melange in me ReserectedPipes LHS Purex Dublin...

A bottle o water alongside...

DSCN1245.jpg
    "All I ask is a tall ship and a star to sail her by." - John Masefield

"It is not that life ashore is distasteful to me. But life at sea is better." — Sir Francis Drake, Sea Captain

Proud Member of the Walrus Club

Visit http://www.reserectedpipes.wordpress.com

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

Good Evening! It's 80° with a mostly cloudy sky and occasional sunshine here in our town. Tom, I wish you a speedy recovery from your surgery. Well, I went for my colonoscopy appointment this morning and it was a damned disaster. When we arrived, the waiting room was full of people and a line to the door for others to check in. Janet left after a short while with the understanding that she would receive a phone call when it was time to pick me up. I soon learned there were some people who had been waiting over two hours for their procedure and still hadn't been seen when I arrived. I finally checked in but, because I wasn't allowed to take ibuprofen for three days prior to the appointment, I began to experience a good deal of hip and spinal pain from sitting in one of the uncomfortable chairs. After two hours, I had enough and called my wife to come and rescue me. What an f'ing place! Patients are booked close together and then made to wait hours for their procedure. The VA doesn't know how that place is run, but I have a teleconference meeting with my VA primary care provider tomorrow and I'll let her know about it being just a billing mill. Sorry for the rant. Anyway, I'm out on the deck and smoking a bowl of Solani 633 in the Sav smooth billiard and there's a glass of cold water on the side. 💧
    Russ

A simple life creates more time for living.

Real Name
    Zach
    Pipe smoker since

2020 C&D Seersucker in a slight bent Leonessa Briosa rusticated apple.

That sounds about like a perfect nightmare, Russ. That's no fun when having to wait hours for medical work.
    "Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to continually be part of unanimity."
    - Christopher Morley

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    That sounds about like a perfect nightmare, Russ. That's no fun when having to wait hours for medical work.
    Oh, it was Zack. I think what these doctors do is to book enough people at about the same time so they have a full day of procedures and, of course, billing.
    Russ

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

Good Evening Again! It's 78° here, mostly cloudy, and very humid. Out on the deck and taking a break from the tube but I'll catch the last of the Diamondbacks vs Guardians game later. Currently smoking a bowl of HH Pure VA Flake in the Sav smooth billiard and there's a glass of cold water on the side. 💧
    Russ

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Good Morning! It's 68° with a mostly clear sky here at dawn. The first pipe of the day is Peterson Flake in the Amorelli "Three Star" and there's a fresh mugga coffee on the tobacco table.

Amorelli Three Star.jpg
    Russ

Real Name
    Zach
    Pipe smoker since

Sir Walter Raleigh cut with half 2015 C&D Cube Cut Burley, in a Mark Twain cob.
    - Christopher Morley

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast