Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: What are you smoking? September 2022

Pipe smoker since

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Good morning. The site would not let me post yesterday. Good news/ bad news. Talked to the ex-wife of my deceased neighbor yesterday, she and her sons are trying to clean up all the wood piles in her back yard (about 3 cords of wood). Out of the goodness of my heart I offered to take the wood, 10 cart loads yesterday (about 1 cord). Will be back to it again today. Carter Hall in a Carey and coffee and 2 pain pills.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​Tom

Real Name
    Zach
    Pipe smoker since

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

A dried leftover mixture of about 60% D&R Ramback Gold and the rest 2016 Ennerdale Flake in a Roswitha Anderson sandblasted apple. While it tastes mostly just like Ennerdale it's got a nice nuance from the Turkish Izmir leaf.
    "Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to continually be part of unanimity."
    - Christopher Morley

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

Good Afternoon! It's 60 here with a partly cloudy sky and sunshine. Today I have to head on over to an urgent care center at the advice of one of my nurses at the VA clinic for an infected lump that needs to be checked out. That should take up the rest of the day so no nap later on. Grover has camped out on my lap while I finish a bowl of HH Pure VA Flake in the Don Carlos and the last few sips of coffee from my second mugga.
    Russ

A simple life creates more time for living.

Pipe smoker since

Worked the market all day, then moved another 400 pcs, of fire wood from neighbors yard to my yard , still have to cut it all to sizes that will fit in my wood stove. Carter Hall in 2 cobs keep me going.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​Tom

Real Name
    Zach
    Pipe smoker since

Was gone out of town most of the day, and this evening while sitting out back at a fire I smoked some Sutliff Uno in a Dagner poker cob. Will be packing up a different handful of blends to take camping with me tomorrow.

FInished some leftover mixture of the Ramback Gold and 2016 Ennerdale flake.
    "Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to continually be part of unanimity."
    - Christopher Morley

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223