Page 501 of 501 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501
Results 5,001 to 5,004 of 5004

Thread: What Tobacco Did You Receive Today?

At a nearby bakery sampling their goodies.
    Real Name
    Jim (ain't got no) Doe
    Pipe smoker since

4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Some I bought, some were given to me for reviews, and a few things were given to me for the helluva of it: 7 year old tin of Hamborger Veermaster, 2013 tin of Wessex Campaign Dark Flake, a tin of Plum Pudding (final prototype before 2013 Sutliff production), a tin of Tobacconist Reserve Ltd. Blend 07, (sold only at B&Ms) a tin of Tobacconist Reserve Ltd. Virginia (sold only at B&Ms), a tin of Sutliff Panna Cotta, a pouch of the soon to be released Amphora English, a tin of Cup O' Joes No.23 Anniversary Blend, an old tin of Mac Baren Navy Flake, an old tin of Mac Baren Mixture Flake, 4 tins of Sutliff's Crumble Kake Va.Per, samples of McClelland Deep Hollow and Virginia Woods, a sample of Ashton Black Parrot, a sample of B&B Rasputin's Revenge, an ounce or more of Pebble Castle (made by [USER=18]@Ozark Wizard[/USER] ), big samples of Ken Byron Ventures King Black and Spaghetti Western, and big samples of West's Best Exhumed Virginia, and Mountains of Madness. Plus, a tin of Three Nuns Green, and a 1970s pouch of Revelation.
    Last edited by JimInks; 10-07-2019 at 03:09.

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

That's a big haul, Jim! I laughed at some of the names like "Exhumed Virginia" and "Spaghetti Western".
    Russ

A simple life creates more time for living.

At a nearby bakery sampling their goodies.
    Real Name
    Jim (ain't got no) Doe
    Pipe smoker since

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by coalsmoke View Post
    That's a big haul, Jim! I laughed at some of the names like "Exhumed Virginia" and "Spaghetti Western".
    So did I!

Real Name
    Simon
    Pipe smoker since

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

The latest blends from Gawith Hoggarth & Co. hit the shelves, last week. Although the 'Perique Square Cut' is missing from the line up, so I'm guessing it didn't make production.
    Recieved 50g of the new bourbon & perique flakes, along with 50g of the brown house roll. Also got 100g of brown flake & pensioners mixture.
    St. Bruno simply satisfies!