Page 543 of 545 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545 LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 5444

Thread: What's Burning In Your Cob?

6 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Gawith Hoggarth Kendal Kentucky in a Carolina Gent this afternoon. I prefer the Kendal Dark shag but this is plenty enjoyable also.

Real Name
    John
    Pipe smoker since
    Now and again since 1977.

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Vermont Meat Candy in a Dagner Poker.
    Smoke What You Like, And Like What You Smoke...Regardless Of What Anyone Else Thinks...

5 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Just broke in a Corndog with some Carter Hall, some stale and warmed over black coffee on the side.

In addition to the MM celebration we had this happen yesterday. My son heard a large boom and a splash and thought I was doing my business after the night before's Mexican dinner.

Real Name
    John
    Pipe smoker since
    Now and again since 1977.

5 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Kentucky Club Continental Blend in a MM Diplomat.
    Smoke What You Like, And Like What You Smoke...Regardless Of What Anyone Else Thinks...

Real Name
    Kevin
    Pipe smoker since

Nice cob Kevin, love that diamond shank.

Good morning all. It's a chilly one here. Waking up with some Tilbury in a Cobbler and a hot mug of Joe on the side. After a week or so of splendid weather it's turned and the forecast calls for it to worsen. That, and my barking leg/hip, might keep me from day two of the MM party. But it has more to do with some work I need to get done. That said, the wife and I have been trying to walk on a daily basis and if so, might as well swing by the cob shop and sit a spell. We shall see.

Enjoy your weekend all.

Happy Sunday mornin' all. Solani ABF is smoldering in my Cobbler with the usual morning pot of coffee keeping my mug warm. Cold, wet and sometimes snowy here, yuck, a sharp contrast to the nice - sleep with the windows open - weather we've been having.

Outdoor plans are off, no walking today. It'll be an inside job today, where I can get in a little more work, clean some cobs, and watch some tube. Playoff hockey and the Card's game are on the watch list.

Have a nice relaxing Sunday everyone.

Mornin' all. Waking up to temps right at the freezing mark but the forecast calls for it to warm quickly. A repeat of Solani ABF in a Cobbler again which leaves me two flakes in the jar and two 50g tins in the cellar. Along with my favorite VA/VaPers I smoked a lot of this over the Winter months and it became a favorite morning smoke. Which leaves me now with a dwindling supply and a case of TAD settling in.

Enjoy your day gents.

Pipe smoker since
    February 2016

4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

At full strength in the Mark Twain today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Livin' the pipe dream....

Mornin' all. Sliced and cube cut and small jar of Curly Strang yesterday and now having a bowl in a Great Dane Egg. Earlier it was PH Curly Block in a Corndog. I've got a case of the curlies today.

bioimageCurly2.jpg

Have a great day everyone.