Page 496 of 496 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496
Results 4,951 to 4,957 of 4957

Thread: What's Burning In Your Cob?

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    Having a hard time getting motivated to do anything today. Hoping this bowl of HU Haymaker in a Cobbler will help. Have enough left for one, possibly two more bowls.
    I have those days where all that I want to do is to just plop down and smoke me pipe. I think of them as my "slow times" when I recharge my internal battery. Of course, the pipe helps out.
    Russ

After all of the statistics and reports are finished with, I've come to the conclusion that the only real danger of smoking a pipe is being interrupted.

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

6 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Good Afternoon, Cobbers! The wife just left on the supermarket run, so I decided to sit in the shade under one of the big maple trees in the front yard and read for a while. Now smoking aged Haunted Bookshop in the Washington cob, cold water on the side.
    Russ

After all of the statistics and reports are finished with, I've come to the conclusion that the only real danger of smoking a pipe is being interrupted.

5 members Liked or found this post helpful.

I had a little nap and feel a bit better. We're only at 87F so this may be day one of less than 90 so I need to go out and enjoy it. About to hit the deck with a Cobbler - the Charles Towne Cobblers are back in stock at MM if anyone cares, the acrylic stems are the reason they go OoS often - filled with OGS and a bottle of spring water.

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

5 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    I had a little nap and feel a bit better. We're only at 87F so this may be day one of less than 90 so I need to go out and enjoy it. About to hit the deck with a Cobbler - the Charles Towne Cobblers are back in stock at MM if anyone cares, the acrylic stems are the reason they go OoS often - filled with OGS and a bottle of spring water.
    Naps will always make you feel better.
    Russ

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Last smoke of the day is OGS in the Washington cob, a swallow of coffee left on the side.
    Russ

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

After a dinner of spaghetti and meat balls and fresh garden salad with oil and vinegar, I'm hitting the deck for my evening smoke. At last look we hit 88F so it appears they got this one right, seven more straight days of under 90F and I might start believing them again.

Tonight's smoke is PH Curly Block in a MM Reverse Calabash CobWasp. Then WoW with my son provided the servers cooperate. Have a great evening all.

1 members Liked or found this post helpful.

PS LTF in a MM Pride. Have a good evening y'all !!
    "And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted - nevermore!" Edgar Allan Poe