Page 558 of 564 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558559560 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 5631

Thread: What's Burning In Your Cob?

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Finishing up my smoking day with a bowl of Shop Mix in the MM General cobwarden.

MM General.jpg
    Russ

A simple life creates more time for living.

4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Early morning and it's Murray's Warrior Plug in a Cobbler, hot and fresh coffee on the side.

Working my way through some well aged samples this fine Sunday. First up is Germain's RDF in a Cobbler with nickel band. And a shot of my Pete 306 that gets a lot of Lakeland style love. I call it my Heinz 57 pipe and whatever I'm smoking always has a hint of whatever came before it. Takes a few bowls of what's smoking now to get it to taste like what's smoking now, haha, and right now it's got that SG Brown Twist Thang going on, hehe. But it's been a work horse pipe for me over the years and I love it.

Finished off the pot of Joe and I'm now riding the sweet iced tea the rest of the day. Rain out west moving slowly our way means later rain/storms and then a few days of highs in the 70's.

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Good Afternoon, Cobbers! Sitting at the veterans clinic waiting for my physical therapy appointment. On the way here I smoked my Shop Mix in the MM Washington cob and will refill it for a smoke on the way home.

MM Washington Cob.JPG
    Russ

Happy to say the daughter came back for one last visit before she jetted off to the left coast late this afternoon. In the meantime I got in a few smokes from the aged samples I received and have finally started smoking through.

Chenet's Cake - age unknown but it's at least 7-8 years now.

And a few bowls of 2006 SG St. James Flake.

Smoked the Chenet's Cake in a Country Gent. The SJF I enjoyed in a Cobbler.

Now about to have 2016 GQ Askwith Kake In Reverse Calabash CobWasp. This one's not from the sampler but from the last 250G block I got from Glynn. There was about 100G in this jar for smoking now, the other 150G is buried in the cellar.

Good morning all, and a cool one at that. Enjoyed a morning mix of SG Brown Twist, Semois, and Murray's Warrior Plug in a Freehand with the usual coffee on the side. Now about to have Savinelli DdO in a Cobbler.

Chenet's Cake in a Carolina Gent as I finish off the morning pot of Joe. Cool enough today so a 2nd pot of Java is in the works.

More Chenet's Cake, this time in a Cobbler. Almost done with this sample and it's been pretty dog gone good, I've enjoyed it.

PH Curly Block in a Cobbler. Yummy!

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

What better to smoke than a cob on such a beautiful Summer day? Just cleaned the Washington cob and lit up a bowl of Fillmore.
    Russ