Page 557 of 557 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557
Results 5,561 to 5,569 of 5569

Thread: What's Burning In Your Cob?

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Semois in a Freehand once again this morning, only this time I mixed in a little SG Brown Twist for shits and giggles. Can't seem to get enough nicotine here lately.

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

Oooops...wrong thread!
    Last edited by coalsmoke; 07-18-2019 at 15:01.
    Russ

A simple life creates more time for living.

Extremely high humidity and dew point means triple digit heat index. Just about to head out and find the shade for a bowl of GH Dark Plug in a Country Gent. I skipped the 2nd pot of coffee today, sipping on some strong iced and sweetened sun tea instead.

Good morning everyone. Up before the heat with a bowl of Newminster #403 in a Cobbler and coffee on the side.

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

Good Afternoon, Cobbers! Just lit up a bowl of Amphora VA Flake in the MM Pride before getting to work. Maybe I'll just smoke and finish my coffee before getting started. Yeah, that's a good idea for now.
    Russ

A simple life creates more time for living.

Came inside to cool off and fell asleep in the recliner. Now about to head back out, the back deck is now in full shade so it's time to go there and fill the water bowl with ice for the kitties. Got a Cobbler full of PH Golden Sliced and a large jar of sweet iced tea.

Dinner tonight is a take out treat from a place up the street called The Tilted Skillet, courtesy of the daughter. Most likely burgers, fries, onion rings, and fried pickles. The fried pickles are the best!

Happy weekend everyone. C&D Night Train in a Cobbler with my morning coffee to get me started.

The daughter left for a stay at some friends and although she doesn't leave for Cali until tomorrow evening, it's likely I won't see her anymore before she jets off. That, and the fact I smoked the last of my HU LA Broken last night has left me with moist eyes. In it's place I have a little supply of Director's Cut. Wish I could turn Genie, blink, and turn that DC into LA Broken.

Another scorcher is on the horizon. Humidity is at 96 and Dew Point is 76 before sunrise. But it could always be worse, like a few years back when we set the record high - low overnight temp while the power was off. Nothing like trying to sleep in a pool of your own sweat.

1 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Just finishing off a delicious bowl of 2016 SG FV Plug in a Cobbler. Sweet dark fruitiness I've never gotten from FVF, man, what a fantastic smoke albeit a tad on the wet side so more than the normal relights required. I have a bit more on the chopping block drying for a little later in the day.

Pipe smoker since
    February 2016

Clan in the Singleton Geni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Livin' the pipe dream....