Page 562 of 570 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 5700

Thread: What's Burning In Your Cob?

4 members Liked or found this post helpful.

About to have PH Golden Sliced in a Cobbler. Another great day for deck/porch sitting, puffing away, and watching life go by. I know it's been extremely hot in many parts of the world this year but here in cob country we've had what I think is an unusual amount of nice summer weather as far as temps and humidity go. Now that I said that August will probably go down as the hottest month on record.

Real Name
    Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    About to have PH Golden Sliced in a Cobbler. Another great day for deck/porch sitting, puffing away, and watching life go by. I know it's been extremely hot in many parts of the world this year but here in cob country we've had what I think is an unusual amount of nice summer weather as far as temps and humidity go. Now that I said that August will probably go down as the hottest month on record.
    tenor.gif

Please consider those of us who are downwind of you when you jinx August.
    I can resist anything but temptation.

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbass View Post
    tenor.gif

Please consider those of us who are downwind of you when you jinx August.
    Bwahaha.

Trust me, even on a nice day you don't want to be down wind of me.

Having a before dinner smoke of 2007 H&H Marble Kake in a 150th year MM Corndog.

Smoking PH Curly Block in a Cobbler this evening as the Cards welcome the Cubs to town for a 3 game series tied for the division lead. Go Cards!

Morning all. Got up late because I was up late. Got a Freehand loaded with a mix of Semois and '05 SG Brown No.4 Twist, heavy on the Twist, and the coffee is brewing.

JA SJF in the Emerald (fancy name for a Cobbler with a green acrylic stem) and coffee on the side while I cram in a little of the last Wednesday of the month computer work. Cookie's cat tree is due to arrive today so I'll get to assemble it later.

Savinelli DdO in a Cobbler and the usual coffee on the side this early morning.

Work, lots of work today. For the 2nd time in the past 3 months my work has been pushed back as "things" happen. Although I do get some nice perks, I'm not getting paid for the work, it's more of a hobby for me and I like it. Still, when the unexpected happens it turns into a chore and I don't like chores.

Speaking of chores, Cookie's cat tree arrived yesterday and I managed to get it assembled. This despite missing screws and pre-drilled holes misaligned. But it's all taken care of and wouldn't you know it, Cookie seems to like the box it came in better than the tree, heh, go figure.

Real Name
    Russ
    Pipe smoker since
    Way Back

Cookie seems to like the box it came in better than the tree, heh, go figure.
    Typical, typical.
    Russ

A simple life creates more time for living.

Morning all. C&D Night Train in a General with the coffee is getting my motor running.

Still have a ton of work to do, work that should have been done Wednesday just won't go away. And if I can't get it done this morning I'm taking the weekend off to rethink things.

Got some good news papers in the mail yesterday. Documentation from my son's doctor that basically says he needs an emotional support animal. That animal is Cookie the cat and that documentation is - hopefully - all we need to show the landlord he doesn't really have much say in the matter and Cookie is here to stay.

Also, the son got registered for his junior year in high school. Classes begin in less than 2 weeks. Man, where did the summer go?