Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1960's Hans Brandt Tobacco Leaf Carved Pipe

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

I have an unsmoked Hans Brandt that I bought from Iwan Ries in the early 70's. Do you have any other Ries catalogs earlier that '76 that you can share on this post? I'd like to find my pipe in the catalog again. Here's a picture of it.

brandt.jpg

Real Name
    Dave

1 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Do you have any other Ries catalogs earlier that '76 that you can share on this post? I'd like to find my pipe in the catalog again. Here's a picture of it.
    No, and unfortunately, the site where the catalogs used to be posted is no more.

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

I have a bunch of them and will look in the davecave and report.

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

I dug through the IRC Catalogs. I have the '67 '68 '69 '70 catalogs and none until '77. I saw lots of Brandt's but not your pipe. A pipe like the OP's was $250.00 in '67.

I'll be hunting the missing years in Chicago and will report if I find anything. A few old catalogs are about the only thing in my budget this year.

Real Name
    Dave

1 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by daveinlax View Post
    I dug through the IRC Catalogs. I have the '67 '68 '69 '70 catalogs and none until '77. I saw lots of Brandt's but not your pipe. A pipe like the OP's was $250.00 in '67.

I'll be hunting the missing years in Chicago and will report if I find anything. A few old catalogs are about the only thing in my budget this year.
    Have a great time in Chicago Dave!

2 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by daveinlax View Post
    LoL! That budget thang didn't work out but I did buy the 1973 and 1974 IRC catalogs but they did not have that pipe. The hunt continues!

Attachment 59905
    Last edited by daveinlax; 05-19-2019 at 11:56.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12