Thread: Smokers' Forums

Pipe smoker since

7 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Smokers' Forums

For members here who also inhabit SF, just a notice of intended work next week to try and correct some of the technical problems people have been having.

Monday SF will be doing some updates to the software to see if this helps members with login problems, please advise everyone that SF may be offline for a few hours while this is done. I cannot give a time but it will be sometime during the afternoon GMT (check your timezone).
    Work is the curse of the smoking classes

Pipe smoker since

1 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Thank-you for passing this along Jim. Please pass along my appreciation. For the time being I have forgone any attempt at
    logging on...bob

Real Name
    Markus Wischermann
    Pipe smoker since
    First pipe smoked in autumn 1996, regular smoker since spring 1997.

3 members Liked or found this post helpful.

Smoker's Furoms downtime coming Monday

Hello,

Given that we have Smokers Forum's members here on PSU, and after discussing it with Jim, I'd like to pass on info we got from those in charge of keeping SF running:

Monday we will be doing some updates to the software to see if this helps members with login problems, please advise everyone that SF may be offline for a few hours while this is done.Ps, I cannot give a time but it will be sometime during the afternoon GMT check your timezone.
    Best wishes
    Markus

Sorry about the technical problems. But glad to hear SF is up and running, again. Weren't they offline altogether for a little while?